Efe Ambrose Reacts To Marseille Links And Celtic Future

Out of favour Celtic defender Efe Ambrose has confirmed a report by the electronic version of Daily Mail that he is on the wish list of Olympique Marseille of France when the January transfer window reopens.

Ambrose has been frozen out of the first team set up by coach Brendan Rodgers, no thanks to his blunders during the early days of the manager’s reign as coach of the Scottish side.
” Yes I have contact with Marseille but nothing concrete yet, we will know more in the coming days but for now am still at Celtic where am hoping to give my best to force my way back into the plans of the manager”, Ambrose told Owngoalnigeria.com.
He also cleared the air on talks about a possible trial with English Championship side Wolverhampton Wanderers in January as reported by Owngoalnigeria.com.
” I have been linked with a host of English Championship teams and they are one of them, but like I said am under contract with Celtic for the next six months. I can’t really say much about other teams that have made move for me.
” The idea is to get back playing, be it with Celtic or any other club. I just want to play football, I still have dreams of representing Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup and playing regularly will boost my chances”.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.