An Angry Student View of the Miss LASU 2016

So, I got home to check my mail as usual and I got what really shocked me.. Now I'm kinda like why am I a blogger, the anonymous sender no even know wetin me myself go through on this event.. Well... Read below

BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE


So the miss LASU beauty pageant event ended today with a new event company handling the project MLK event planning, if you are familiar with the Lagos state miss tourism you should know them well,the miss LASU is one of the biggest show in the Lagos State University community and a lot of expectation are suppose to be met with and judging from the last year event all I can say is this is the worst event ever orchestrated inside the school as the organisers #MLK did not only disappoint the students, he also lied about the appearance of DMW artistes Dremo and Mayorkun and the Information that got to me about there absence was that the organisers did not pay there money for the show but all he was saying was that day should come that he will pay them after the show.. please where is it done like that? This was a Big F9 on MLK events maybe there was not enough money to pay the artist 'hmmmmm'
An audition was been put in place by the organisers for LASU artist you were going to perform at the event,the screening was done and the selected artist were already told about there performance many of them were already on campus by 10:00am just to know when they were going to perform but, only to get a shocking news that all performing artist must buy ticket before they can allowed to perform. Now my question to you Mr MLK sir
1. Were you going to pay all those artist for there performance?
2. Is that how to encourage up and coming Artist?
And if you know that they were going to buy a spot on our own school event why didn't you just tell them that in the first place than letting them go through the stress of auditioning?
To the event proper first the sound system used by the organisers was of low grade and bad quality now most of you will say that's the Djs fault but the truth of the matter is he was just been confirm as the dj for the event that morning and on top of that the organisers did not pay him well for his service  so he gave them what they paid for. Another big flop by the organisers was the main show its self honestly speaking I was not sure it was a beauty pageant event that was going on to those that can testify last year was DOPE well that is all I have to say about this dry/sad event given to us as entertainment by MLK events
And please we hope not to see you next year sir thank you..
And congratulations to the new Beauty Queen..

Anonymous LASUITE..

The screenshot of the email I got..

What's your say Readers? 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.