Getting to know your school (LASU) act : Interview with Twist Berry

On this Edition of getting to know your school Act,
Maybreed Caught up with Twist Berry in a Social Media
Powered Interview... Read Up the interview with the LORD
OF RABA Crooner ...


MAYBREED: Who's Behind The stage name Twist Berry?
TWISTBERRY: Barakat Tolani Bello
MAYBREED: How did you come about the name twistberry?
TWISTBERRY: I talk fast and i acn twist.. the berry in the
name is the sweet part of me.. lol
MAYBREED: Why music? What was the driving force?
TWISTBERRY: I grew up to love music, Niki gave me the
Drive
MAYBREED: Niki Minaj?
TWISTBERRY: Yes
MAYBREED: But you do the Cynthia Morgan kinda music
style
TWISTBERRY: That's Raggae... that's not the only Genre i
do
MAYBREED: That some diversity.. Good tho.. You can
compete anywhere in the industry, Which of your works are
you most proud of?
TWISTBERRY: Everything, I love every track I make
..because is different, I cant listen to this and say its the
same sound with the other, I love them all..And must times
my lyrics are personal stuffs
MAYBREED: Interesting, You've worked with different
producers.. Which is the best you always want to go back
to?
TWISTBERRY: Daihard.. He's super talanted and gifted ...tho
he's a good music critic and can be very stubborn But he's
the best so far
MAYBREED: Have you ever had to deal with negative
publicity or a disappointing rejection of your music? How
do you deal with it?
TWISTBERRY: So far I haven't really gotten anyone saying
the dont like my music...its good music so I think everyone
likes it. The issue I think people have with me is pride and
not my music..
MAYBREED: What challenges have you had to face in your
music career?
TWISTBERRY: Parental approval and finance
MAYBREED: Parents tho..Very soon they would be like Thats
my girl, If it wasn't music, what would you have rather
done?
TWISTBERRY: Modelling or presenting
MAYBREED: Cool, So, where did you grow up and what kind
of kid were you?
TWISTBERRY: Grew up in a loving But very disciplined
environment... I'm from an educational background so
much is expected from u, Was a shy, Nd caring kid I cried a
lot when growing up cause I felt my parent preferred my
sisters to me..
MAYBREED: Lol, Cry Baby, Okay, what are your Upcoming
Projects?
TWISTBERRY: Musical videos, more songs, probably an EP
MAYBREED: Tell us where you see your self in the coming
years?
TWISTBERRY: I see my self on stages doing my thing ,
performing getting more cash, fans, love and blessings This
re my dreams.... Awards upon awards is d thing, they are
proofs of my hard work
MAYBREED: Is Twist Berry Single?
TWISTBERRY: Lols.... Yea I am...
Single ready to mingle
MAYBREED: Words for you fans out there...
TWISTBERRY: I love everyone supporting me as a brand... I Wld
ever cont to please you with good music Nd visuals... U guys re
wonderful Nd I pray God cont to bless you all....kiss kiss

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.