Getting to know your school LASU (act) : Interview with Molasings

Once again OJORO planet  teams up with Maybreed blog  to bring to you the fourth edition of Getting to know your school act



OJORO : Who is Molasings?
MOLASINGS : Molasings is an upcoming  promising act and cool dude to be precise and also a gentleman
OJORO : Tell us about your past works or project/music?
MOLASINGS : Hmmm past work has been so amazing and soft because have got lots of works..I guess u all have heard about my lasu my uni, natty dread and atewo for my fans dem...its been hell of a work
OJORO : what is OMOALAJA Entertainment?
MOLASINGS : Respect! OMOALAJA ENT is an entertainment or let me say it is label who helps in promoting all kinds of entertainment be it music , clubs managing, artists management and so on
OJORO : So are you signed unto the label?
MOLASINGS : Am under omoAlaja entertainment management..
OJORO : What projects you working on now?
MOLASINGS : have got something coming up for my fans dat am working on which will soon n some features is about to happen
New single will be dropping n some cover songs also
Dere is a new movement on now which is about to take the world n we working on the moving it to the next level which #TEAMMOLASINGS pls hlp rep dis n we all move to greater places
OJORO : Can you talk about that one defining moment when you knew you wanted to be a musician?
MOLASINGS : My defining moment was during my first official performance at a wedding n it was amazing den I knew was going to be a musician.
OJORO : Does your music carry a particular message or is it meant for pure pleasure?
MOLASINGS : My music always have a message to listener
OJORO : What challenges have you had to face in your music career?
MOLASINGS : Dere many challenges in music career bt one of the major one I faced was the financial aspect but I thank God we still coping
OJORO : What do you do when not working?
MOLASINGS : I listen to music n I play playstation 3(FIFA 16)
OJORO : Can you talk about a fan encounter that completely took you by surprise?
MOLASINGS : A fan encounter was a girl who love my songs where by she do call me to tell me dat my songs gives her joy n lots like dat and that is when I know I have been working
OJORO : Who inspired you to pursue your dream of singing?
MOLASINGS : Let me say God and people around me inspired me to pursue my dream of singing
OJORO : where did you grow up and what kind of kid were you?
MOLASINGS : I grow up in ketu, lagos state.
I was dat kind of kid that want to do everything a normal kid will do nd straight forward
OJORO : What kind of men/women are you into ?
MOLASINGS : Any girls is ok for me both fat or slim but must be God fearing
OJORO : Who is your celeberity crush?
MOLASINGS : Rihanna
OJORO : So are you single,searching or in a relationship?
MOLASINGS : In a relationship...lol
OJORO : What advice would you give to future musicians
MOLASINGS : Dedication,constitent, believe and to be prayerful..dats all I got
OJORO : Any last words to your fans?
MOLASINGS : My lasu fans n all over the  world fans Without u fans am nothing pls keep supporting me n Jah bless u all
OJORO : it's been nice talking to you and thanks for your time
MOLASINGS : you welcome bro


You can follow Molasings on twitter @Mdq126 and on IG @ Molasings
Follow ojoro @ope_dbm on twitter and IG.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.