Getting to know your school(LASU) act: interview with General Ruuddy

Ojoroplanet teams up with maybreedblog to bring to you the third edition of getting to know your school act
Below is an interview with General Ruuddy.



OJORO : Good day mr RUUDDY
.
RUUDDY : Good day mr OJORO

OJORO : Who's ruuddy??
       
RUUDDY :  owk ooh..RUUDDY is a producer and a hiphop/rap artiste from Lagos State. He is an undergraduate student of the great Lagos State University, he is also a songwriter and he has produced different genre of music.

OJORO : What brought about music?

RUUDDY : omo thats a long story but 2 cut it short, although singing/rapping as been something have been  doing right from  my day 1,although I do sing for ma own pleasure but was never in my game plan to b a singer or rapper but with the likes of liberty music, my brother olofin(celeb entertainment) who made me ventured into music

OJORO : What projects are you currently working on??

RUUDDY : eeehmm I have a lots of projects right  on ma mind because. Am not just a rapper am also a producer so I have lots of projects am doing for people  right now but apart from that am working on a theme song am doing for a particular team (name is confidential for now) and I will feature 2 other artists on it (names withheld)

OJORO : On what do you spend the most: clothes, accessories, perfumes, underwear, or anything else? Girls??

RUUDDY : I dont have ooh ,I spend on anything

OJORO : What do you do when not working?  

RUUDDY : laugh!!! What do I do when not working...ehm I do anything needed @ dat point in time like gisting with friends, play football, play video games and also chat a lots on social network when am less busy.

OJORO : do you have  a particular person you chat with??

RUUDDY : laughs

OJORO :laughs

RUUDDY : yes ooh I have more than one person I chat with      

OJORO : what was d last lie u told?.

RUUDDY : I told a girl am single

OJORO : dat means u re not single so Whats the lucky lady's name?.

RUUDDY : am not single but (name withheld) you will get to know her in the nearest future  

OJORO : so that's getting to know your act "RUUDDY"

OJORO : so any last word to your fans?

RUUDDY : I love them all, because they just like my spinal cord, without them I can't stand up right

OJORO : it was nice speaking to you and thanks for your time.

RUUDDY : you welcome bro


 You can follow General ruuddy on twitter @ruuddybeatz And @ruuddybeatz on IG.
Follow ojoro @ope_dbm and like our facebook page www.facebook/ojoroplanet.com or search for ojoroplanet.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.